Raven's Dott Society Official Role Play

Will

This RP does NOT start in the world of Don't Starve. We start in the main base of the society, and return there semi-frequently unless something happens. There is an armory in the base, so be careful with your weapons and powers.

8 Role Players total

Current Role Players:

Will
Lord_Battul
TheBunnymen
Luggs
vingw
WhispNcat
Blewcheese
Bilfy

Yes, I have decided to make a role play thread for Raven's Dott Society. If you haven't read what is currently out of the Fan Fiction, I'll give you the brief version. The Raven's Dott Society is pretty much where all of the fan made creatures and personas of Don't Starve and the Don't Starve Forums work together to end Their reign of terror.

Rules

1. No killing off another Role Player's character unless they give you permission. We don't want this to end too quickly.
2. You cannot control others' characters unless they give you permission, and if so, try to do it realistically. Don't suddenly change their personality.
3. No Deus Ex Machinas, or random solutions to problems.
4. If you are not going to be able to role play, find a way to excuse yourself from the plot until you can return.
5. If you are quitting the RP, let us know. If you want, you can kill them off or remove them from the plot in any way you'd like.
6. You are allowed to switch your alignment, but not randomly. You cannot just flip flop whenever you want.
7. You can make your responses in any way you want, be it art, text, or video. Just make sure it has a little bit of quality.
8. Don't be an ass. Don't do stuff specifically to annoy someone, unless it is for the plot.
9. Remember, this is an elite organization. Not some group of nerds in a basement. Please keep this in mind.
10. You are allowed to place characters not in the RP in the background, but not in the story. They cannot be more than a cameo.

Character Restrictions: You cannot be one of the main characters of the fic unless you are their creators. Ex: Only Raven Crow can be Raven Crow, only MilleniumCount can be Harlekin, ect.

Character Template:

Name:

Title (Optional):

Quote (Optional):

Power*:

Weapon of Choice**:

Short Backstory (Optional):

Picture (Optional):

*Your character's power cannot be world breaking list of unacceptable powers include Permanent Time Stop, instant killing, copy ability, Permanent Petrification, Destroying the World, Long Distance Teleporting (Medium and Short Distance Allowed), Multiple Powers (Exceptions can be made.), Invincibility, Soul Eating, Blatant Rip Offs, and "magic". Be specific.
**Yes, you can have a main weapon and power. You do not need both, but can have both. No super duper world ending stuff, though.

My Template:

Name: Will

Title: The Agile

Quote: "I will go through hell and back to save my friends and family."

Power: Can assume Demon Form when in critical danger. Stronger, faster, but loses can sometimes lose control.

Weapon of Choice: Sanity Dagger and Stability Gem

Short Backstory: Will was once human, and unaware of the society. But then, Raven, Waclaw, Landore, and Harlekin payed him a visit. Through a long series of perilous events, Will came face to face with his dark self. None know the outcome but Raven, Mallory, and himself.

Picture: COMING SOON

The story will begin shortly. Edited by Will

Name: zomnatTitle (Optional): son of the demonQuote (Optional): father? are you watching me in the nightmares?Power*: can't die of burning, has a backpack (emptyWeapon of Choice**: hambat! it is made of my hatered of pigs!Short Backstory (Optional): unknown.Picture (Optional): no pics for you (yet)

Name: zomnatTitle (Optional): son of the demonQuote (Optional): father? are you watching me in the nightmares?Power*: can't die of burning, has a backpack (emptyWeapon of Choice**: hambat! it is made of my hatered of pigs!Short Backstory (Optional): unknown.Picture (Optional): no pics for you (yet)

I probably should have mentioned that this RP starts in the main base of the society, and we will return there frequently. There is an armory in the base, so you are supplied real weapons, basic supplies, and storage devices.

I probably should have mentioned that this RP starts in the main base of the society, and we will return there frequently. There is an armory in the base, so you are supplied real weapons, basic supplies, and storage devices.

zomnat: can i still have the backpack? i would like a baseball bat.

I'll take a whack at it. I won't have much time on though...Lord BattalThe Pyromaniac"HAHA! YES, BURN! BUUUUURRRRRNNNN-Oh, sorry."Power: Has the inborn ability to throw fireballs at things; has a cat with a flaming tail named PrometheusWeapon of Choice: Demonic Broadsword, fireballsBackstory: Once was a "Normal" person who just happened to own a cat from hell. After many years around the cat, he slowly gained fire powers, enlongened life and a couple of...contacts. Has no idea what the extent of his powers are, but is looking forward to testing them on some...volunteers. Yeah, volunteers.

I'll take a whack at it. I won't have much time on though...Lord BattalThe Pyromaniac"HAHA! YES, BURN! BUUUUURRRRRNNNN-Oh, sorry."Power: Has the inborn ability to throw fireballs at things; has a cat with a flaming tail named PrometheusWeapon of Choice: Demonic Broadsword, fireballsBackstory: Once was a "Normal" person who just happened to own a cat from hell. After many years around the cat, he slowly gained fire powers, enlongened life and a couple of...contacts. Has no idea what the extent of his powers are, but is looking forward to testing them on some...volunteers. Yeah, volunteers.

zomnat: i will volenteer!

Zomnat, I'm terribly sorry, but after looking at your reputation, I've decided it might not be the best idea to take you in. I'm very sorry, but once you get a bit better about all of this, I'll take you in.

Here's my application:Name:WhyteGender:MaleRace:Human/GoldhornAppearance:When human, he is a Caucasian boy with blond hair and blue eyes.He normally wears a plain black t-shirt and white cargo shorts.On one wrist he wears a black bandanna with white designs and on the other wrist awhite bandanna with black designs.Weapon of Choice:BoomerangBackstory:When he was young he lived in a wealthy family and Whyte loved to hunt with his father and brother.One day he was hunting alone on his horse when he saw golden horns rising over a small tree.He chased the animal with golden horns and cornered it.He was about to shoot it when there was a bright flash of light and the white deer with golden horns was gone.He felt behind his ears and felt ivory bumps.If he concentrated hard enough on the deer he would become one of it's kind.Though when he changed into the deer and afterwards he was hungry and confused.Age:17Abilities:Can change into a deer (which makes him faster) but loses hunger and sanity afterwards.He also is not the best with melee weapons and doesn't know how to use them as well.More damage for ranged weapons.Less for melee.Just saying, I read your fan fiction a while ago.It was great!

Edited by TheBunnymen

Name: OliverTitle: The ArchitectQuote: "Nothing a few nails and a bit of elbow grease can't solve.Race:HumanPower: A brilliant builder. Can improvise traps and other equipment. Has a bad knee so he has to stay on a crutch to keep on his feet. Not a good fighter.Weapon of choice: CrossbowBackstory: Oliver was an architect back on earth. He designed many buildings but never anything grand. As his business dried up, he fell into a depression. His only wish was to have the chance to prove he was a great builder. They gave him that chance by dragging him to Their playground. He eventually was able to use a bit of tinkering to alter the teleportato, allowing him to escape. This tinkered teleport transported him to the society's base.

Edited by Luggs

Oh my, I'm scared to submit this, but here goes nothing.

Name: Vincent Title (Optional): The unstable [silly Alternate: The unoriginal]Quote (Optional): "I just want to get back home" [silly Alternate: Dammit, Battal!]Power: None. Just a worthless, sad display of life. Weapon of Choice: Knife [it's a part of my Backstory] Short Backstory (Optional):
PART 1http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?19676-Wilson-s-Worktable-Roleplaying!&highlight=WorktableIt's learnt I was originally trapped on this island by [who is assumed to be Maxwell] some dark figure, who I confuse for Story, and end up committing accidental murder. Along with that, I meet up with Geoffrey, who was a Tallbird I raised back in civilization, just to have him also taken by this dark figure. Later, Geoffrey is killed by a tree guard, and I run off, alone... scarred... and confused.PART 2http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?22124-Roleplay-FULLA month later, I come across many other people. Learning from the notebook Wilf found, behind his back, many events took place... I started learning about this crazy world, and what it truly holds. Almost giving up and committing suicide, I find a certain recipe... for something called a "telelocator staff".PART 3Behind everyone's back, I used this telelocater staff, without any of them knowing. Being transported everywhere possible, it finally broke, causing me to become stranded... near this, strange society of sorts... ---SILLY ALTERNATE STORY:
After my last teleport, the telelocator broke, making me stranded on this weird island...
Picture (Optional): http://i.imgur.com/bMjg219.png
This is the third roleplay I'm carrying him through. I'm not giving up until this character is DEAD! I can't leave things unfinished... says the person who has so many unfinished flash projects.

I might not be the best at making these... Name: Whisp Title (Optional): Cat Thief Quote (Optional): "getting out of problems are easy!" Power*: None, (unless being cat like, being able to do almost anything a cat can, is some power... I don't know) Weapon of Choice**: Anything ranged, or a dagger/knife. Short Backstory (Optional): Unknown... Picture (Optional): http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/206/0/3/whisp_by_mapletale-d6f71ye.jpg (the child in the drawing...) Edited by WhispNcat

Congratulations, we have enough Role Players to begin the story! Time for some ground rules.1. No killing off another Role Player's character unless they give you permission. We don't want this to end too quickly.2. You cannot control others' characters unless they give you permission, and if so, try to do it realistically. Don't suddenly change their personality.3. No Deus Ex Machinas, or random solutions to problems.4. If you are not going to be able to role play, find a way to excuse yourself from the plot until you can return.5. If you are quitting the RP, let us know. If you want, you can kill them off or remove them from the plot in any way you'd like.6. You are allowed to switch your alignment, but not randomly. You cannot just flip flop whenever you want.7. You can make your responses in any way you want, be it art, text, or video. Just make sure it has a little bit of quality.8. Don't be an ass. Don't do stuff specifically to annoy someone, unless it is for the plot.9. Remember, this is an elite organization. Not some group of nerds in a basement. Please keep this in mind.10. You are allowed to place characters not in the RP in the background, but not in the story. They cannot be more than a cameo.Thank you, and we will begin shortly.

[ If you don't mind, since my backstory ends with my teleporting next to the society, it's assumed I know absolutely nothing about it... sorry for the inconvenience, but, it seems as though I'll need to be introduced. You can bring me in now or later, but either way, this explosion Will mentioned really threw a nice wild card to start it off! Sorry for the Out-Of-Character chatter, I'll just... be quiet, now... carry on. ]

Oliver had been working on a few new traps when the explosion went off. "So much for peace and quiet." He hopped onto his crutch and went towards the source of the explosion. "What happened this time?"

*Will jumps in surprise, his dagger flying to the ground.*"Oh god!"*Will catches his breath, composing himself.*"Sure, go ahead. I need to get some sleep. I'm too paranoid right now...."OOC: I will be away for awhile, I need to sleep.

(OOC: also just a question but... is it also fine for me to be new to the place?... maybe...)

OOC: Yes, it is fine. We don't really know you, but you are already in the society.